By now, after surfing the internet and found companies to ask for help writing a paper. These services tend to portray similar features. Here are the items to pay attention to and choose an outstanding service.
Experience in the industry. There is an increase in companies entering the writing market. Read about the company and know when it started. Check whether it has several projects under its belt and reviews to allow you to anticipate expectations from the writing service.
Investigate how the company hires writers. Writing services tell you how they source for their writers whether the company tests its writers. Also, keep a keen eye for writers education levels.
Moreover, check whether this paper writing service trains its authors. This shows the quality of work to expect.
Professional mix. Any good writing company has a combination of writers, editors, and proofreaders, among others. If the writing organization fails to mention this, find out whether there is quality assurance(QA). QA department checks your completed projects for quality and ensures the writer delivers a beyond average service to improve your academic performance.
Pricing. Some writing services ask for way above the industry rates for a single page of academic paper. Others are way below what the industry offers. Choose an organization which prices its writing service in a fair manner, but compare this with quality of writing to ensure it does not compromise with the quality of paper delivered.
Check for off-the-writing-website ratings. A few companies may doctor their ratings to appeal to you. Read company rating off its website, putting the focus on reviews of writing services online for honest ratings. Sites like SiteJabber give an average rating of a writing service after reviewing what verified customers say about the paper help company.
I Need Someone to Help Me Write My Paper. What Do I Do?
Now you know a few reliable writing services. Do not rush to the order process. A few things to look at are as follows:
Is your paper something they offer as a service? The list of services writing companies offer can be lengthy or limited, but they may not offer the service you are looking for. Some paper providing services return your project because they lacked someone to handle the writing. If there is a search box for you to describe your project, use it to determine the availability of required services. Also, go to the footer of the writing website and check again.
Check samples if available. Some services display samples link for completed projects. Click through the link for samples of projects similar to yours. Know whether they can help with writing papers of your type. Ensure you do this with more than one sample before deciding whether they can handle your project as well.
Check payment options. Most paper writing services use PayPal, VISA, and MasterCard. These are common and reliable options. Also, ascertain you know to use them to pay online or seek the assistance of somebody else when making payment.
Know how much you need to pay. Most writing services possess a form allowing you to calculate how much it may cost you for a paper. Open all the writing services in separate tabs and get an idea of which one prices well and can do a good job. Pay attention to their discount rates as well before moving on.
Know what guarantee the paper writing provider possesses. Assurances made by the company will tell you whether the service is reliable. These assurances include items such as confidentiality, refund, quality, and 100% unique content.
Prepare instructions for your project. If you need help writing a paper, then project guidelines should be ready. Other writing services possess an attach a file feature for the file of the project you need to be tackled to place an order.
Now, place your order and wait for the company to assign your project to a writer. Still, you may find the option to hire a writer yourself.
Tips on Receiving Papers Writing Help
Now, you know someone to help write paper, but it does not end there. Here are some things you can do to take part in as the writing progresses and get the quality of paper you deserve:
- Your availability for writer clarification. A few typos and grammatical issues in the project guidelines push the writer to make contact.
- You need to be available for these interactions and make things clear to prevent writers from misinterpreting your instructions and produce an irrelevant piece. Message notification could come to your email box, therefore use a functional email and act fast when you receive email.
- Ask for updates on the project. This is one way to get to know how far your project is from completion. If you assigned the company a task due in seven days, asking for every day updates and submissions is a good step.
- Also, do these for day projects, where the writer submits to you what they tackle after every few hours. This approach not only tells you that your assignment is in progress, but also it is being handled in the right way.
- Provide more resources. As much as the writer may do their research well, furnish them with coursework resources used for classwork. Issuing resources you used during learning is a form of continuity towards what your course instructor taught.
- Moreover, you avoid the chance of seeing new content provided by the writer for the first time. Besides, merging your resources and those of your writer makes your paper stronger and custom created for you.
- Note down anything requiring tweaking after the paper is complete. Above, we talked about updates you get from the paper writing helper. Some issues need immediate correction, whereas others are corrections doable after the project is complete to save on time.
- Also, create a checklist of those issues and wait for completion. This approach of noting down issues prevents you from forgetting mistakes noticed and breaks down the review process often when the paper is bulky.
Help With Writing Paper: What to Do Once You Receive Completed Work
Now that you asked someone to “help me write a paper,” and they delivered, it is not yet time to submit a paper for assessment. You need to make sure everything is perfect for submission. Here’s how to go about it.
- Check the paper for grammar. The writer might do all the editing but may not notice every grammatical issue. Do a smooth grammar scan with the help of a grammar tool and refine the paper. Also, you may tweak the content of your paper to meet your standards completely.
- Scan for uniqueness. Use a plagiarism checker to ensure your paper is unique; tools like Turnitin give you accurate results. A good plagiarism score target for your writer is 95%+ uniqueness.
The idea is to avoid an instance where the course instructor can identify the source of your work. Note, if work has a poor uniqueness percentage, then you could return it to the writing service, and ask for a rewrite or a refund. Again, ensure you choose a suitable writer to avoid such instances.
- Review formatting. Most instructors specify the academic style to use for your paper. Ensure you indicated this in the project guidelines. Moreover, make sure the writer is familiar with this format and can apply it properly. As you review, pay attention to whether the referencing was appropriate and recommend writer formatting corrections, if any.
- Check the paper for correct punctuation. Punctuation alters the meaning of your content. As you check grammar, also implement necessary punctuation where the writer did not notice. Most grammar screening tools will tell you where punctuation is required.
- Check full paper against the instructor checklist. Before submitting the project, ensure it has everything the professor provided for your paper. Most lecturers issue a checklist with items required to appear on your academic paper. Check the items off the list, and recommend any addition or removal of items to the writer as required. Once done, what follows is a submission for review by your course supervisor.
Help Writing Papers: Mistakes to Avoid As a Return Client
You asked for help with paper, and it was delivered as required. As you go on with your education, there are mistakes to avoid because it is no longer your first try with such services. They are obvious things, but you need to adhere to them.
Choosing a different writing service. It is easy to go for other writing services, maybe because you want to try, but you need a reliable writing service at hand to avoid a letdown. Note, it is a good idea to try a different service. As you ask for paper help, apply the principles you learn above.
Lack of knowledge about your paper writing service. Every time you come to that website to get paper writing help, scan through the site again. Writing services like any business experience changes. Changes include new owners, a new pricing system, and new policies. Pay close attention to these items to avoid disagreements with the service because you did not notice a change in their model.
The choice of a good paper helper should not be a challenge anymore. All you need is to be careful with how you choose your service and a writer, and you will get a quality paper done for you.